Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a while...

Well, I knew when I decided to start a blog it would be hard for me to post frequently, but I didn't think almost two weeks would pass!

One thing that has kept me busy the last couple weeks is my 365 project. I signed up to do a 365 pictures project in which I take a picture a day for a year. We have weekly themes to help inspire us. It sure has given me a different perspective, that's for sure. I find myself looking at things in a way I never thought I would and constantly looking for that perfect picture opportunity. Our themes thus far have been; "Look up", "My home", "Shadows", "Routine" and now this week is "Out and about". Below you will find my favorites from the 1st four weeks.
I look forward to the next week to come so I can start snapping pictures.
We have some big news in our household, as of this morning, we now have three people earning an income. Almost 3 weeks after Jesse interviewed at Fleet Farm, he received the call today letting him know that they want to offer him a job, part time cashier, part time sporting goods. I think Jesse was pretty excited! He filled out a lot of applications, in fact, I think Fleet Farm was one of the first places he stopped at. He will now be donning the classic orange shirt! Duke is happy too (read: Discount). I tried to convince him that Macy's or Ann Taylor Loft or some other womens' clothing place would be the "perfect" job for him but he wasn't buying it! I think I can still find some great stuff at Fleet Farm!
That's all for now, hopefully my next post will not be two weeks from now!


1 comment: