Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

I have entered into another year of being a "thirty-something". It really isn't that big of a deal to me, to creep closer to "40". Age is really all about attitude and I feel young, that is really all that matters. I think most people have heard of real age.com, in which you can go on and find out how old you are based on your habits, the link is here if you have never done this before ~ http://www.realage.com/ My real age is...32.1! I encourage you to take the test. It's fun to see how your number will change when you make certain lifestyle changes!
It's been a fund weekend. It started out with the Easter Eggstravaganza at Sara's daycare; glad we got there early, it was a ZOO by the time we left, but it was fun. Then I went out to lunch with my mom, sisters and Hailey and then we went shopping and got the best chocolates at Chihuahua Chocolates in Woodbury http://www.chihuahuachocolates.com/. Homemade truffles that are out of this world!
Today we slept until 7:45am, that is a record, I can't remember how long it's been since I slept that long! We went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, came home, got ready and then Hailey took me to get a pedicure. We are going to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner! What a weekend! Check out the pictures below of the weekend!








1 comment:

  1. I spotted your toes on Flickr and thought they looked awfully fancy. Pedicures are THE BEST, aren't they? It looks like you had a wonderful birthday... happy belated!!

    ReplyDelete