Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pondering...

It's been an interesting week or so, I am blaming the full moon that I think is approaching us. In the medical field especially, it seems like the full moon brings out the (best) in us. : )
Every once in a while I will think about where my life has taken me, what things I have been through and how they have made me who I am today. Do you ever question, "what if"... What if I didn't choose that specific college when I was 17, what if I hadn't transfered home after my sophomore year, what if I wouldn't have taken a medical job through a temp agency, what if I wouldn't have crossed paths with certain people in my life (both good and bad), what if I hadn't gone on that job interview, what if I would have listened to my head and not my heart....where would I be today? I know that where I am today is for a purpose that I may not know the answer to, I just often wonder "how did I get here, today?"
I am happy with where I am today and I wonder what the next few "what if's" will bring. I know I can only sit back and enjoy the ride and have faith that every step I take is for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment