Sunday, March 8, 2009

Very Full!

Well, we had a wonderful dinner and obviously the weather didn't affect us. Weren't we supposed to get 6" of snow today? We took Jesse out to Cosetta's in St Paul for dinner, it sure was good but I ate too much. We all had fun and Sara did great!

I had three instances today in which I wish I would have had a recorder near by, all three involved Sara...

1. Upon seeing Piglet in an extra diaper we had pre potty training... "Oh Mommy, doesn't he look adorable?"

2. While I was in the bathroom getting ready this morning..."Mom, do you think I could help clean the bathroom again today?

3. While I sat on the floor to fold baskets of clothes my husband washed and dryed..."Mommy, could I please fold the towels?"

Now the first statement she may say all her life, but the other two, if I fast forward 12 years or so, do you think she'll still say those same things? One can only hope! : )

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I love Cossetta's as well. Sara's kid quotes are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara looks like she isn't enjoyinh folding towels, looks like she might in a few years when you make her fold towels. However you are taking her picture and we all know how much she loves having her picture taken :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Sara. Believe me, in twelve years she will not ask to do either if she is anything like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete