Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is great!

I happened to be up late one night (10:15pm to be exact and for those that know me, that is really late) and I caught a Kare 11 news Extra on grocery shopping (again, for those that really know me, I love food). So, this story caught my attention and I stayed up to watch it. It was a story about this website that would help you save money on your groceries. I have seen other sites before but they have always cost money so I was interested in what this one would have to offer. The lady was talking about how she maintains this website and then comes out with weekly blogs about all of the different grocery stores in our area and what deal they have that week. She then takes it a step further and tells you what coupons you could use to reduce the cost even more. In addition to the weekly shopping lists she also has odds and ends freebies that you can register for. I have been on the site for about 3 weeks or so and have gotten free candy bars, free cereal, free household products, free DQ Blizzards and most recently an entire new book that is yet to hit the shelves (she had a link to preview the book for free and then you could print it out, the book was 156 pages, for FREE!
I decided that I can no longer keep this gem to myself, I have to share it so others can take advantage of the same things that I am.
The website is: http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/ and you cannot wait another moment to go and register on her site, her welcome page will walk you through it and you won't be disappointed, it really doesn't get any easier than this!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment