Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Power of 3

So, our next week's theme for the 365 Project is entitled, "Power of 3". When I started to think about what that might mean to me I kept looking for things all around me that came in three's and then realized I had one right in front of me; so here is my list of Sara'isms.
  • When visiting MOA over the weekend she was enthralled with the flume and the water splashing. We joked with her about going on it and she didn't want to (not that we would have taken her on it). Upon returning home, she informed me that she didn't want to go on that ride and get wet because she "loves her clothes so much and didn't want them to get wet."
  • When driving past a vehicle recently, she noticed that the man driving was smoking (She is quick to point out that we must drive with two hands so we don't crash the car) and she told me "Mom, that guy might crash because he has his hand on a white stick in his mouth, that's not good!"
  • When trying to convince me at a recent Target trip to buy her a two pack of Softlips chapstick (she wanted it because one of them was pink, have I mentioned that one of her favorite colors is PINK and the other is PURPLE) and I told her that she didn't need chapstick and she had already picked something out of the dollar section, she proclaimed to me, "But mom, if you buy this chapstick for me, I will give you one of them so then it's really for you, not for me."
  • Upon returning home from a trip to the mall with Hailey, I presented Sara with a new dress, I should say a new "green" dress; she looked at me and stated "but mom, it's not beautiful because it's not pink."
  • During our conversation on the way home today, she was asking when fall comes and I told her that it will be here soon and that when fall comes so does Halloween. I then asked her who she was going to go trick or treating with and she told me, "I want to go with a mommy because when daddy's take you out, they eat your candy out of your bag and they don't wait until they get home."

Yes, that is my Sara, and for three more months I am going to enjoy her "Power of 3" until she then moves into her next stage as a 4 year old; I can only imagine what that will bring to our household and I can't wait!

She loves doing silly faces(outfit chosen by her this morning)!

And she loves "rockin' out" with her fake guitar!

1 comment:

  1. She does and will continue to bring you so much joy. She will definetely keep you on your toes. She is just too smart for her age and so analytical. She makes me smile and so darn cute

    ReplyDelete